If you want to delete a project on OPIN, you can easily do so in just a few steps! Just read the steps below:
1. Click on next to your username in the upper right corner and select the name of your organisation in the drop down menu.
2. Select the tab projects in the menu on the left hand side.
3. Click on the project you would like to delete.
4. Click delete at the bottom of the fill out form to eliminate the project completely or click unpublish if you don’t want you project to be visible for the public yet.
5. If you chose to delete your project, confirm your decision by clicking on delete in the pop up window.