If you want to edit a project on OPIN, you can easily do so in just a few steps:
1. Click on next to your username in the upper right corner and select the name of your organisation in the drop down menu.
2. Select the tab projects in the menu on the left hand side.
3. Click on the project you would like to edit.
4. Carry out the changes in the fill out forms in each tab Information, Participation, Result.
5. Click save and publish in order to publish your changes straight away or unpublish if you don’t want you project to be visible for the public yet.